- Lectures: 24
- Students: 90
- Duration: 120 days
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE FILES FROM THE BELOW LINKS
Still Have Confusions and Doubts??
After subscription follow the below instructions ……
–> After successful payment:-
Send your payment details and Telegram Mobile No. to
@Mindmaps4IAS_Support (via telegram) or [email protected]
Your “Account with Mindmaps4IAS” will be activated within 2 hours.
What after subscription?
After successful subscription–>
–> You will be added to our Official Telegram Channel.
–> And all the Updates will be send thereof.
Q Benefits to the Subscribers?
- These Notes are only for your personal Use.
- Useful for Quick revision before Prelims and Mains.
- Important points are “highlighted” (easy to revise and recollect).
- Use it as an additional information along with your Scheduled preparation.
- Make a habit to revise it daily.
Date wise The Hindu News Analysis-Feb
- Lecture 2.1The Hindu-19 February 2019
- Lecture 2.2The Hindu-20 February 2019
- Lecture 2.3The Hindu-21 February 2019
- Lecture 2.4The Hindu-22 February 2019
- Lecture 2.5The Hindu-23 February 2019
- Lecture 2.6The Hindu-24 & 25 February 2019
- Lecture 2.7The Hindu-26 February 2019
- Lecture 2.8[sample] -The Hindu-27 February 2019
- Lecture 2.9The Hindu-28 February 2019
Date wise The Hindu News Analysis-March
- Lecture 3.1The Hindu-01 March 2019
- Lecture 3.2Sample The Hindu-02 and 03 March 2019
- Lecture 3.3The Hindu-04 March 2019
- Lecture 3.4The Hindu-05 March 2019
- Lecture 3.5The Hindu-06 March 2019
- Lecture 3.6The Hindu-07 March 2019
- Lecture 3.7The Hindu-08 March 2019
- Lecture 3.8The Hindu-09 and 10 March 2019
- Lecture 3.9The Hindu-11 March 2019
- Lecture 3.10The Hindu-12 and 13 March 2019
- Lecture 3.11Sample The Hindu-14 March 2019
- Lecture 3.12The Hindu-15 March 2019
- Lecture 3.13The Hindu-16 March 2019
- Lecture 3.14The Hindu-17 and 18 March 2019
- Lecture 3.15The Hindu-19 March 2019